COVID - 19 & YOUR SESSION
your health & safety is my priority
All session bookings will resume as of June 1.
Several safety measures have been put in place and I will be taking extra precautions while we deal with the presence of the Coronavirus.
- All in studio sessions will be booked with 48 hours (at least) in between the next session. This allows me to fully sanitize all surfaces and props properly.
- All props, bonnets and fabrics used in Newborn Sessions will be freshly washed, wiped down and sanitized. The studio will get a full clean prior to your session and after.
- No outside props or outfits permitted to be brought by client for use in your session.
- For in studio sessions, Clients will be asked to sanitize and wear a mask upon arrival before entering the studio (disposable masks will be available ). I will also be wearing a mask during the session and will use hand sanitizer throughout. For outdoor sessions, it will be up to the client if they prefer me to wear a mask or not.
- The Number of people attending the session will be limited to just those participating ( for children sessions - child + 1 parent only)
- Clients must remain seated in the viewing area of the studio and a distance of 6 feet will be maintained unless otherwise told.
- For maternity sessions, I will not be able to fix hair, dress or touch you to put you into proper pose, therefore I will do my utmost best to give you clear direction on how to do so.
- The Self Assessment Tool will need to be completed by clients and myself the day prior and the day of your session to ensure everyone is healthy and that we can go ahead with your session. If anyone involved (including myself or a member of my family) has ANY symptoms of illness , your session will be rescheduled.
I am a stay at home parent to a beautiful One year old daughter, so I can assure you that I, too, have been practicing social distancing measures and have been self isolating to keep my family and also my clients safe!
Questions or concerns? Please don't hesitate to contact me!